Edinburgh, EH11 4AU
Leaves: 6 weeks and 1 week study leave pro rata
Length of session:
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity to join a large training practice in the South West of Edinburgh.
Due to increasing list size and one of our Partners retiring we are looking for 4-5 sessions, ideally on Wednesdays and Fridays. Initially Salaried, with potential for partnership. We are open to interest regarding variable sessional commitment, including from GPST3’s pending CCT. Golden Hello payment of £10,900 on receipt of post.
• 10000 patients, increasing with surrounding new builds
• Mixed population
• South West Edinburgh
• Well remunerated post
• Health Centre with 2 Practices, Treatment Rm (including new CTAC project), Physio, Health Visitors, District Nurses, Pharmacy, CPN’s, Midwives, all attached to the health centre.
• Training practice FY2’s, GPST1/GPST2/GPST3
• 2 ANP’s, Drugs addiction and Mental Health Nurse, experienced PN (including non medical prescriber), HCA, Pharmacist, Community Link Worker, friendly established admin team, Docman workflow management.
• Currently 8 Partners and 3 Salaried GP’s
|Location:||Edinburgh, EH11 4AU|
|Salary Paid:||Per Annum|
|Job Starts:||Aug 1, 2021|
|Closing Date:||May 19, 2021|
|Job Added:||May 10, 2021|